Invest in your puppy’s growth and learning today for a lifetime of happy tomorrows!
The American Veterinary Medical Association says socialization for your puppy should start between 3-14 weeks of age. As soon as vaccinations begin, you can enroll your puppy into puppy preschool classes and other social activities.
Active puppies can learn a lot from quality socialization and training programs.
FREE SOCIAL HOUR PREPARES PUPS FOR FUTURE SUCCESS
Experts agree – social pups are successful pups.
Introducing your puppy to new sights, sounds, people, other pets, and experiences at a young age prepares them for future success. Your puppy will romp and play in our spacious, secure yard while being supervised by professionally trained pet care experts.
Free puppy social hour at Green Acres:
- Introduces a variety of positive and encouraging stimuli
- Builds confidence and a sense of independence
- Acclimates to new experiences
- Eases separation anxiety
- Initiates a lifetime of learning
Social hour is open to puppies up to 6 months of age (the most formative time of a pup’s life).
Puppies must be under veterinary care for vaccinations and be tested and/or treated for internal and external parasites before enrollment.
Registration is required to attend our free Puppy Social Hour. Call 608-889-2100 today!
Special offer for new clients:
Free Introduction Day
Our trainers are committed to the happiness and development of your puppy as well as the bond you share. We can customize a training program that will be the right fit for your whole family.
The Training Introduction Day is an opportunity for your puppy to spend a full day socializing and playing with other puppies and dogs under close supervision. A training specialist will work with your puppy one-on-one in a short training session to offer recommendations for a customized training program that fits your goals.
The Benefits of Puppy FUNdamentals at Green Acres
- Whether your puppy’s boundless energy is wreaking a little bit of happy havoc around the house, or you are simply short on time to work on your dog’s problem areas, we offer active programs that can help.
- Learning through active play and fun games work to build your puppy’s focus and confidence. Confidence reduces fear and anxiety – and eliminates the potential behavioral issues associated with boredom.
- True learning requires repetition. Our training programs provide the needed structure and consistency that opens up the possibilities of more in-depth training as the puppy matures.
- Learning requires repetition through the combination of play and focused learning to master new skills. Positive reinforcement and incorporating real-life distractions are the foundation of lasting success.